Step up your salad game with this refreshing homemade salad dressing full of pure and real good ingredients!
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp Mustard Sauce
- 3 tsp Good Graze cold-pressed virgin Coconut oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp Good Graze Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp dried spices
- 2 tsp water
- For the salad:
- Greens of your choice (lettuce, arugula, kale)
- Boiled Chickpeas
- Good Graze Desiccated Coconut for garnish and that extra crunch
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a mason jar and add water according to the consistency you wish to achieve
- Add your vegetables in a bowl and pour the dressing
- Top with desiccated coconut or you can also toast it for 5-10 mins till it starts to get a bit brown before adding
Enjoy a heart and tasty salad!